FAQ- For better to Now Our Custome Manufacturing Service
- Q: What technology can we offer for prototyping?
A: We offer CNC milling, 3D Printing, Urethane Casting for prototyping.
- Q: What materials can we prototype in?
A: We widely use ABS, PP, POM, PA, PA GF15, PC, PMMA, TPE, TPU, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper for prototype parts.
- Q: How quick can I get custom prototype?
A: It take about 3~7 working days. It depend on part’s size, material, surface finish ect.
- Q: What type of design files does JITA accept for quoting?
A: In order to provide an accurate and timely quote, we only accept 3D CAD files in STL, STEP or IGES format. 2D drawings with reference dimensions must be in PDF format.
- Q: How long can Iget a price after sending quotes?
A: In most cases, you get price in 24 hours. If the quote is delayed, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Q: Does JITA provide export molds?
A: No. We offer prototype too and mass mold and producing in house.
- Q: Does prototype tool require MOQ for part?
A: No. Low volume production no MOQ.
- Q: What are JITA’s payment terms?
A: Rapid prototyping customers must pay in advance for the first three orders, after which we will consider giving 30 days credit. Except in very special cases, all tooling orders require a 50% deposit in advance. Typically the balance must be paid after T1 approval of samples.
- Q: Can I expand tooling life after reaching tool life?
A: No problem. It would be free of charge for expanding tooling life.
- Q: How to reduce tooling price if part has many undercut for low volume tool?
A: Undercut will be released by manual insert.
- Q: Can I get DFM report when sending quotes?
A: Yes. We have technical engineers to support this.
- Q: Does JITA has rapid tooling technology?
A: Yes. We develop a universal mold base in various sizes, feasible of running side actions, this will reduce the standard tooling cost and lead time by 30%.